Options

How to add expenses and receipts to an invoice

2»

Comments

• Options
    KaananAKaananA Member Posts: 1

+2 Necessary for ease of use, organization and customer transparency.

• Options
    BekiBeki Member Posts: 8
    I'd also like to see this feature added. I'd actually use it in a slightly different way though. I support garages where parts are purchased and then allocated to invoices. We do however not attach the receipt for the customer and the prices are increased also. So more of a link and uplift required. 🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    gracenote3gracenote3 Member Posts: 5

Adding my vote here. Additionally, Wave already lets you assign a client name to an expense; seems like you should be able to find & add these to an invoice easily! As it is, I have to manually go look at my expenses and see which ones I still need to invoice for... the fields are already there for making this waaaay easier!

• Options
    StratStrat Member Posts: 3

@JamieD said:
    @adventuresofnate In terms of us adding a feature such as this, could you elaborate a little more how it would benefit you while you are using Wave and how this would improve your workflow? It's always best to get a solid idea of how specific features would benefit our users so that, when we're planning, we can add them to roadmaps with backed-up intended use from customers.

Literally the entire thread up to and after your comment. 2 years since OP and still nothing.

• Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone! For full transparency, I'm afraid that Wave does not have this feature included on our product roadmap at this time. With that being said, I want to clarify that we are not dismissing your feedback and input as me may revisit and reevaluate this feature down the line. Thanks again for expressing your interest in this feature and being vocal about this on our Community forum.

• Options
    cherianthomascherianthomas Member Posts: 1

This question was first posted in 2018. Its 2021. Do you folks have this facility yet?

edited May 23, 2021
  • Options
    FindlayFindlay Member Posts: 3

Just add a way to put extra text/image attachements on to the invoice please. Like, embed a Markdown Editor for Page 2, wham-bam you are done. Telling people to download the PDF and then manually stitch their extra information in, outside of your app, is a pretty lame answer. It's going on 4 years since this thread started and you have made zero progress?

• Options
    FrostyFeetFrostyFeet Member Posts: 1

Remind me to check back in 2022.