No online payment option.

siggiboy81siggiboy81 Member Posts: 2

Hello,
I would like to give users a chance to pay my invoices online, and I have seen the Wave instructions on how to add online payments, but I do not see the Payments option anywhere under Sales. If I try to create an Invoice, I do not see the "Make this available for online payment" option anywhere. I simply cannot find anything that points me in the direction of making it possible to accept online payments. Anyone able to give me any insight on this?

Comments

• RezaReza Member Posts: 24 admin

Hi @siggiboy81

What country is your business in? Payments by Wave is offered in North America by Wave and outside of North America through Stripe integration.

Stripe supported countries are listed here: https://stripe.com/global

• siggiboy81siggiboy81 Member Posts: 2

Hello, I am in Hungary, and in Norway - so I could implement Stripe, but I do not see where I can add it as a payment portal/method...

• Ryan_WRyan_W Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭

Hey @siggiboy81 , if you click Sales, you should see "Credit Card Payments", and then this will take you to a page where you would click the option to either connect an existing Stripe account, or create one directly through the integration on that page.

That said, I can see that both of your businesses in Wave were made with Euro as the host currency; if you want the Stripe option to appear, you'll need to create a new business profile in your Wave account where you set the currency to Norwegian krone. Basically, the host currency and your location need to match up for the Stripe option to become available. Hope that helps!