Options

Missing all my estimates

TheCrownInteriorsTheCrownInteriors Member Posts: 1
Is anyone missing all of their estimates?

Comments

• Options
    SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @TheCrownInteriors - it may be the case that your estimates may have expired. Try selecting Filter in the top left of the Estimates page, and toggling the options to see if the estimates appear under expired or sent. If still no luck, let us know!

• Options
    TraceyMTraceyM Member Posts: 1

Hi
    We too are missing all our estimates! However, to make it mroe interesting, we CAN see them with one log in, but the other is completely blank.

• Options
    TarrynTarryn Member Posts: 6

Did anyone get this issue solved? I'm having the same problem - can see my estimates fine on my phone but the web version is blank.

• Options
    EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi @Tarryn! Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're having with the Estimates page. Are you able to try some initial troubleshooting steps to see if this helps to resolve the issue? Try using Wave with browser extensions disabled. If you have Chrome, try opening up an incognito window, logging into your Wave account, and loading the Estimates page again (or if you have Firefox, open a private browsing window). If that doesn't work, try clearing your cache and cookies. You can read more about the browsers we support, and how to troubleshoot issues for your individual browser by clicking here. If you are still having problems or if you have any other questions, let us know.

• Options

Hey @EmmaP! I tried all the above - nothing worked :( I'm using Safari. I cleared my cache, cookies, and history, and tried to open the estimates page from a private browser window - nothing. I can still access it find on my iPhone, just not my Mac.

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Tarryn
    Would you mind trying Google Chrome as Emma mentioned in her previous post? I know that Safari isn't a supported browser in Wave but I'm hoping we can check to see if it works with a completely different browser. Let us know!

• Options

Thank you @BarsinA - that worked. A bit annoying to have to switch between browsers :s But thank you :)

• Options
    mamounmamoun Member Posts: 2

Hi, I am having trouble accessing the estimates page as well.
    All my previous estimates are not showing, and cannot create a new estimate.
    Cleared all cache, using chrome.
    Any ideas?

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @mamoun! I'm sorry to hear that you're having a hard time accessing that estimates page. Can you post a screenshot here of what that page looks like on your end? Feel free to blur out any sensitive information before posting!

• Options
    mamounmamoun Member Posts: 2

Hi @ConnorM
    Here are the screen shots and console errors.
    Also worth noting that i am unable to retrieve the dashboard data relating to cashflow

edited April 19, 2020
  • Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @mamoun, this is definitely odd here. I'm wondering if this has something to do with the network connection while accessing these portions of Wave. Do you have any VPN or antivirus softwares running that might throttle your connection?

• Options
    WayneGrantWayneGrant Member Posts: 2

Can someone please help. I cannot create an Estimate at all. I have tried the above incognito method and other browsers.

• Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @WayneGrant ! I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with your estimates. We have a great Help Center article that includes a handful of browser troubleshooting steps. If you haven't checked it out yet, I advise doing so. Here is the link to the article. If you actioned all the troubleshooting steps and the issue persists, do you mind trying to create an estimate on a different device if possible?

edited October 14, 2020
  • Options
    WayneGrantWayneGrant Member Posts: 2

Thanks Julian, I have tried using Firefox and Edge instead of Chrome and have also tied different devices, still the same issue. Also tried incognito mode and still not working.

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @WayneGrant

This is very odd indeed.

1. Would you mind elaborating on what the issue is when you try to create an estimate?
    2. Is the rest of Wave working for you besides estimates? Are invoices working alright?
    3. Could you kindly send us a screenshot of what you're seeing when you attempt to create an estimate? Is there an error notification?

Thanks and I do apologize that this issue may be a bit buggy and how it may be affecting your business.

• Options
    DDDdesignlabDDDdesignlab Member Posts: 1

I cannot add an estimate. all my previously sent estimates are missing. please fix this issue asap. :(