How to add your company logo to your invoice

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin

imageHow to add your company logo to your invoice

To learn how to add your company's logo to your invoices, follow the step-by-step instructions:

From any page, click on Settings in the bottom left.
Select Invoice/Estimate customization under the...

Read the full story here

edited January 16, 2019 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• BurgissMediaBurgissMedia Member Posts: 3

I'm not sure what version this is for or what operating system but on Android version 2.9.2
    I see none of the menu settings you described in article?

• Ryan_WRyan_W Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭

Hey @BurgissMedia, just a heads up: the article is explaining how to do this in the browser version of Wave. If you're using the mobile invoices app, you can edit your logo by tapping More (bottom right corner), and then Invoice Customization. Then, you'll be able to change the logo.

• BurgissMediaBurgissMedia Member Posts: 3
    > @Ryan_W said:
    > Hey @BurgissMedia, just a heads up: the article is explaining how to do this in the browser version of Wave. If you're using the mobile invoices app, you can edit your logo by tapping More (bottom right corner), and then Invoice Customization. Then, you'll be able to change the logo.

Thanks. I'm sure you can understand my confusion, the help section of the mobile app lead me to the article and it did not specify it was for the browser version.
  • JigsawJigsaw Member Posts: 2

No way that I can see to tell you a version # of Wave so I guess current public release, using in Chrome 71.0.3578.98 on OSX 10.12.6. Regarding Invoice Customization page: Company logo: Choose file permits me to select from a file browser, then nothing happens: no upload. I've tried .jpeg, .pdf, .tiff versions which are less than 30KB in size.

• Ryan_WRyan_W Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭

Hey @Jigsaw, it sounds like some standard browser troubleshooting would be a good place to start. Try accessing Wave via an Incognito window in Chrome, and attempt to upload the image file. If that still doesn't work, I recommend clearing your cache and cookies, and trying one more time. If you're still having difficulties uploading it, please follow up with a screenshot of the error (if any) that appears on the page. Thanks!

• smaddssmadds Member Posts: 1
    I tried uploading an SVG file (vector for crisp logo printing) and got blocked by Cloudflair!
    I understand it's possible to make malicious SVGs, but its also not difficult to protect against them!
    Would you consider adding this as a valid format?
  • JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @smadds. We don't have any immediate plans to add any standard file formatting for uploading logos into Wave. This could be something that we explore soon with invoice customization, but we still don't have any idea of what that would look like and how we can implement this type of feature.

• MDPMDP Member Posts: 3

did not work

• ZoeCZoeC Member Posts: 388 admin

Hey @MDP, thanks for reaching out! Can you let me know what went wrong with your logo upload? Are you receiving an kind of error message? If so can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing that includes your URL. Thanks!

• bbrainbbrain Member Posts: 1

I have my company name in the logo, but the name shows again on the right side of the sample invoice, how do i delete that?

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @bbrain , I'm afraid this can't be removed from the invoice.

• aayala0915aayala0915 Member Posts: 1

I have tried to upload the logo to the invoices and it will not display on the invoices. The graphic appears after I "check" display logo. The file is 24 KB and pixel is 150. thanks

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @aayala0915

What is the file format? Can you try saving different file formats like Jpeg or Png or another image file?

• SashenGSashenG Member Posts: 1

Is there any way to make the company LOGO BIGGER ?

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @SashenG

Unfortunately our invoice logo feature is not sizeable (unless of course you reformatted the logo to be a bit larger). My apologies about that!

• ConsciousPixelConsciousPixel Member Posts: 1

Hi Wave Team! i'm having trouble figuring out what is the "best" file format image type to ensure we have a decent quality print of the logo when clients print off a receipts and invoices.

how do i find best-practice to ensure the logo is high resolution enough to give a decent saw-tooth-free print of the invoice/etc..

thank you..

• KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

Hey @ConsciousPixel, we recommend using JPG, as this is the best file format for uploading your logo to Wave :smile:

• Judith JonesJudith Jones Member Posts: 5

I'm trying to upload a logo for a client. It is 967 Bytes in size. 330 x 330. I've tried both a PNG and JPG file format. The Display Logo spot won't let me click it - but the file name appears to the right-hand side of Choose File. I've waited about 15 minutes for it to show up. Now what?

• ENBertussiENBertussi Member Posts: 3

Hi @KiahD ,

here is another thread where I have been attempting to gather explicit technical direction for print quality purposes. https://community.waveapps.com/discussion/comment/47669#Comment_47669

Any assistance or guidance you can provide that will help us come to understand what we must do to ensure print quality of the branding component/logo is print worthy would be greatly appreciated.

I believe that this aspect is one that would benefit from a more technical and explicit response as it relates to print quality/print performance.

thank you for your help on this matter.

ENB..//

• SarahZSarahZ Member Posts: 2

Is there any way to have my logo image show up smaller on the template? I have tried to upload a smaller version of it, but the template still expands the logo to the same size.

Thanks,

Sarah