Options

Popups

TrelaneTrelane Member Posts: 1

Since I've been upgraded, I get a popup asking if I'd like to review similar transactions. Since I have several repeating transactions, I get this constantly.
Is there a way to disable this request?
Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    DavidddddDaviddddd Member Posts: 1

Same question here! Anyone?

• Options
    JustinAJustinA Member Posts: 37 admin

Hi @Daviddddd and @Trelane,

Thanks for getting in touch and bringing this to our attention. In the next few week our team is going to be taking another look at the behaviour of this popover to make it less aggressive, and provide a mechanism to disable. Apologies for the inconvenience in the interim.

Thanks,

• Options
    jg1jg1 Member Posts: 1

Hi-
    Where do we stand on this? I'm constantly getting bombarded by these pop ups. Let's think it through. If I buy things from Amazon, they could be categorized in many different lines such as equipment, office supplies, or any other category. Why do I keep getting these pop ups?

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @jg1

If you're not already following along in THIS THREAD for more updates please do. So far no updates to removing this popup feature. Sorry about that! Reach out and feel free to add your voice to this thread to ensure our developers are aware of course.

• Options
    APColemanAPColeman Member Posts: 15

I find this feature useful at times, but mostly annoying. Please add an option to disable it. Thks!