President's Choice Mastercard stopped importing transactions

Dana_R2015Dana_R2015 Member Posts: 3

Hello, I'm hoping someone can help with this. The transactions stopped importing on November 8. I have tried updating my credit card credentials but nothing worked. Because it has been over 2 months with nothing happening, I deleted my PC Mastercard connection in order to try and add it again, but it won't connect. I get a message "There is a technical issue between Wave and your bank...." . My concern is that it has been well over 2 months, and it doesn't seem like the issue has been fixed. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• rentlrentl Member Posts: 8

I tried setting up my PC Mastercard in Wave for the first time, and I'm having the exact same issue/error.

I suspect this is because PC Mastercard changed some security settings - notably, any new device cannot sign in until first authorized and confirmed by a verification email/SMS.

I'm hoping Wave and PC Mastercard can sort this out via back-end API interactions.

• SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @Dana_R2015 and @rentl, I'm sorry about this situation. The connection between PC Mastercard and our banking data aggregator is an ongoing issue that our data aggregator is aware of and working on, but I don't to get hopes up falsely as this connection has been failing for awhile now. We're exploring alternate methods of offering connections to PC Mastercard, as well as other banks that are not currently supported or undergoing connection issues, other than uploading statements. At the moment however the best workaround is to upload CSV statements from PC Mastercard into Wave, and my apologies about how manual this workaround is.

• SabineSabine Member Posts: 13

Has there been no update to this? I have been able to connect, get no error messages but the transactions do not download.

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Sabine , please reach out directly to our Support team by submitting a ticket and one of our agents will be able to help you diagnose the connection issue.