Options

Tracking meetings

scout_treasscout_treas Member Posts: 24

Is there a way that we can track meeting participation? Being treasurer for a Scout pack, I would like to track individual Scouts participation and activities. I am open to any suggestions as well.

Comments

• Options
    JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

@scout_treas As of right now, tracking is not a feature that is currently offered in Wave. This could be something that we implement in the future, but no immediate plans in doing so. In terms of what you are trying to accomplish, could you please give me a stronger idea of your workflow here? Perhaps we can provide a viable workaround for you.

• Options
    scout_treasscout_treas Member Posts: 24

JamieD - I am looking to see if there is a way to track the participation of each scout within our pack. That participation would be the weekly meetings, monthly outing events, and weekend camping. Currently, we have each scout as they come in write their name next to their name on a report. We then go around to each group and confirm that those scouts are checked in, and we normally find a few that did not check in, and mark them down. We then keep each paper report in a folder so we can research if needed if that scout was at that meeting, event, or activity.

• Options
    Ryan_WRyan_W Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭

Thanks for fleshing that out in more detail @scout_treas!

Hmm, I wonder if there are any scheduling integrations that you can leverage to make this task easier/more streamlined. Have you checked out the Zaps you can set up in the Integrations page? It might be worth checking out, because (As Jamie mentioned before) we don't have immediate plans for introducing time tracking.