Options

App keeps freezing

JamgirlJamgirl Member Posts: 6

Hi all. Since the last product update, each time I enter a transaction under Accounting, the app freezes after I hit save. I noticed this first last night so I closed the app and tried again just now. Same thing. Anyone has the same issue and did you find a solution?

edited January 25, 2019 in Mobile Technical Support

Comments

• Options
    Ryan_WRyan_W Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭

Hey @Jamgirl, by the sounds of it you're in the browser version of Wave, right? If so, I recommend standard troubleshooting if you're experiencing this type of performance issue. I recommend using updated versions of either Google Chrome or Firebox, with ad blocker disabled. You should also try logging into Wave through an incognito window in Chrome, and navigating to the Transactions page. If you're still having issues, please let me know!

• Options

@Ryan_W Thanks so much for responding. I will try your suggestions this evening and let you know the outcome.

• Options

@Ryan_W I tried all your suggestions: using an incognito window, my Chrome browser was already updated and Ad Blocker was already disabled. No improvement. I still have to wait upwards of 4 minutes after entering a transaction (income or expense) before I can enter another one. I get an error message that say the page has become unresponsive and if I want wait or close.

• Options
    Katie_WaveKatie_Wave Administrator, Moderator Posts: 24 admin

Hey @Jamgirl thanks for trying out the first suggestions there.

Next, I'd encourage you to review any antivirus software that you have installed, and make sure that you've whitelisted Wave in the settings.

I'd also suggest that you power-cycle your router or try another network connection. For example, tether to your mobile device instead. This should clear up any network problems that might be causing the issue.

If you continue to have trouble, please let us know!