Options

Disappearance of certain invoices

larugelaruge Member Posts: 1

For some reason, i cant seem to find/ view certain invoice numbers.

Comments

• Options
    SophiaSophia Member Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hi @laruge! Is it possible you're looking at a filtered invoice view? There are three invoice tabs - Unpaid, Draft, and All Invoices. The default is to Unpaid invoices so if you were looking for an invoice that had been marked as paid, for example, it wouldn't show up there - you'd need to tab over to All Invoices to find it.

• Options
    likimz1likimz1 Member Posts: 4

Hi, I'm also facing the same problem. Reconciling my 2017 accounts and found out some invoices are missing.

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @likimz1, I looked into things a bit and I noticed that you sent in a support ticket about retrieving deleted invoices back in July. Could you be talking about those invoices?

If so, you can't retrieve deleted invoices, once you delete something in Wave, it's gone forever. You'll have to either track down a copy of those invoices to re-enter them in Wave, or create income transactions that match the amount of the sale, under the Sales category..

• Options
    likimz1likimz1 Member Posts: 4

Hi @Alexia, oh i wasn't referring to those invoices. The issue was resolved by rekeying in the invoices. I recently did a reconciliation of invoices with my bank statement, but realised some were missing. I've put it aside now, when i dig it out again I'll let you know which payment/ invoices. Thanks for your reply. =)

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Sounds good, @likimz1! I would like to dig into this a little further if I can. Also, let me know if anything else disappears.