One Transaction Missing, everything else is showing up fine

JoFJoF Member Posts: 3

so, I have one transaction that does not show up on my wave, even though it is on my Visa Statement.

The rest of the transactions are there, just not that one.

how do I make it show up?

I have updated wave from the bank connection page and like I said, everything else is showing up.

Comments

• CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi @JoF ! In this case, I'd recommend adding the transaction using Add Income or Add Expense on your Transactions page and allocating it to that account. Please let us know if you continue to experience any issues.

• JoFJoF Member Posts: 3

Thank you, I am doing some searching for this next question.

an invoice was paid with a cheque, both the cheque deposit and the paid invoice show as income ...

do I just have to delete the duplicate transaction? or is there a way to attach the cheque deposit to the paid invoice?

• CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Thanks for getting back to me @JoF! Yes, in this case you have a paid invoice and you can go ahead and delete the duplicate transaction. Your invoice was marked as paid, so everything was recorded correctly. If you have an invoice that was paid using our Payments system, Wave should detect this and take care of things for you. Please do let us know if you have any other questions -- love chatting with you!