Options

Sorting transactions

TheDudeTheDude Member Posts: 2

I used to sort transactions by description all the time on the old version. Seems like a simple/practical feature to bring back. Please revive it. Thanks.

edited November 18, 2019 in Upgraded Accounting Experience

Comments

• Options
    Ryan_WRyan_W Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭

Hey @TheDude, if you haven't found it already, this thread might be helpful!

In the new version of Wave Accounting, we no longer have a sorting option at the top of the page but instead have introduced a Search function. I respect that it's not a sorting tool, but this'll still allow you to bring up transactions based on description!

edited November 11, 2019
  • Options
    matteddymatteddy Member Posts: 3

Search is MUCH more cumbersome than the sort buttons. PLEASE bring them back. This can't be a particularly complicated coding job.

• Options
    ExtinctExtinct Member Posts: 1

Completely unacceptable in the current version, need immediate correction. Even the filter/search does not work correctly. If you want to search only for uncategorized AMZN transactions for example, it shows you both categorized and uncategorized.

I will leave Wave if this is not corrected.

• Options
    DStudiosDStudios Member Posts: 1

Agree with everyone on the "upgraded re-design". I have long been a loyal Wave user for 6+ years and have recommended the platform to SO many small businesses and accountants alike. I've tried for a solid 6-months to get used to the new system and simply put, it sucks. I would much rather pay for Quickbooks than to be frustrated by free software. Really unfortunate.