Employee User ???

xcelxcel Member Posts: 2

New Wave fellow here. I am setting up an employee to use wave at customer service counter. I want that employee to create an estimate and invoice, plus log in his hours worked in the time sheets. Please help. Thanks.

Comments

• xcelxcel Member Posts: 2

As I see it... Viewer does nothing for my customer service employee. Editor however allows him access to financial info. This is weird.

• Siobhan_HitchmoughSiobhan_Hitchmough Administrator Posts: 19 admin

Hey @xcel thanks for reaching out about this and sharing your thoughts. We actually have a discussion happening around user permissions here that you may find insightful. We'll be taking the feedback about level of customization into internal discussions of that feature as we move forward. So thank you for sharing your experience. In the meantime, it does seem like editors are the best fit for what you're looking to do. Keep in mind that they can't view: Business export. Credit Card Payment, Bank Connections (including the Dashboard bank balances). Account Settings or Payroll. Thanks again, and I recommend having a look at the discussion linked above if you have some time.

edited February 12, 2019