Options

Icons to show receipt or Bank

EchebEcheb Member Posts: 4

When working through the transactions, it would be really helpful if there was an icon to show if the entry is from a receipt or from the bank - this would help with matching up to merge

Comments

• Options
    SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Great suggestion @Echeb - so essentially little icons next to a transaction to quickly indicate its source? Also, really sorry that this response is coming so late! We try to monitor all messages coming into the community but some occasionally get missed and I really apologize yours was one of them!

• Options
    EchebEcheb Member Posts: 4

Yes that is s exactly right, perhaps an icon of a bank building, and a paper receipt.
    Thats cool, just glad you like the idea :-)

• Options
    JJTCJJTC Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
    I love that idea @Echeb as it would lessen the probability of not balancing when attempting to reconcile. Also, an add on to this would be a highlight to the transactions that causes the month to not reconcile so you know what to look for and correct.
  • Options
    SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Thank you @Echeb and @JJTC, I do really like this idea and I'm going to see what we can do to make transaction origin more obvious where they already exist in Wave. It sounds like being able to filter by origins would also be really helpful.