Transaction edits taking a long time

hennierooibaardhennierooibaard Member Posts: 3

When deleting or moving transactions from accounting, it takes likes forever. It seems as if the page stopped responding. Is there any way that can be fixed?

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @hennierooibaard.

As far as I can tell, there isn't any issue on our end right now. It can take a few seconds at most to delete a large number of transactions.

Can you try emptying the cache for your web browser? Here's how to do it for Chrome, Firefox, and for Internet Explorer. Chrome and Firefox do tend to be more stable, so I'd recommend trying one of those and seeing if it helps.

Let me know if this helps!

edited February 7, 2018
  • RetromadnessRetromadness Member Posts: 1

I am having same issue when I try to change date range on Transactions page. I get page unresponsive as many as 3 times before it updates. I would suggest to not have real-time updating of the page for every small change. I'd be happier with a button to push.

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @Retromadness.

The new version of Wave works exactly as you describe. Filters are applied after pressing an "Apply" button and not in real time. We're migrating Wavers who are still using the old interface gradually, as the resources become available. I can't give you a timeline, but we will be moving our users over as fast as we can while making sure that your data makes it through the migration process safe and sound.

If you're curious about what to expect, try creating a new business. All new businesses use the new version, so if you want to play around and see it for yourself, it's the best way to do it.