Invoice Error - Cannot Approve

AshleighAshleigh Member Posts: 3

I'm trying to approve an invoice and keep getting an error message saying "Oops! There was an issue with approving your draft. Please try again."

I've tried clearing my cache, restarting my computer, changing the currency (read that in an older post with the same issue), straight to save and send, from the draft screen and browser is up to date. Please help!

Comments

• SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @Ashleigh, can you let me know if you're still experiencing this issue? It looks like it may be related to an issue we had on our invoices page on February 13th, which has since been resolved. If you're still getting this error however, let me know! You can always send me a DM with your Wave email and we can troubleshoot further.

• AshleighAshleigh Member Posts: 3

Hi, @samd I just tried again at 10:01 CST and I'm still receiving the same error message.

• AshleighAshleigh Member Posts: 3

Hey @samd I was able to create a new invoice and approve it so all good on my end now.
    Thanks,
    Ashleigh

• AmandaKAmandaK Member Posts: 73 admin

@Ashleigh Thanks for circling back to let us know and glad to hear that you were able to create and approve your invoice! Sorry that it took so much effort on your end - really appreciate your patience with us getting things working again!

• ktruterktruter Member Posts: 1

I have the same exact issue and I created my invoice on Feb 13th. Help!

• EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi @ktruter! I'm sorry to hear you're also running into this error with invoicing. It looks like you have been in touch with our Support team so I will let the team continue to help you through there!