How to embed a Wave Checkout in your Wix website

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin

imageHow to embed a Wave Checkout in your Wix website

This guide will walk you through how to add Wave Checkout to your Wix website using the new Wix Editor. That means your customers can pay you in advance, through your website!
Checkouts work best w...

Read the full story here

edited February 13, 2019 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• GreenFoxENVRGreenFoxENVR Member Posts: 1

"Select Web Address, then paste the link provided by Wave into this field."
    Hi!
    Where do I find the link mentioned above?

Thanks!

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @GreenFoxENVR. You will need to go through the entire process of setting up the Checkouts page in Wave and once that's complete, we will include the embed link that you can use to import into your website.

• DiscoDisco Member Posts: 1

Is there anyway to add more fields to the form? What if I need to know there address or other information?
    I have a single product but it can be customised by engraving, so I would love to get that from them without having too much back and forth. Possible?

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Disco

So the checkout feature is a relatively simple link that's connected to a single product/service. Generating single invoices allows you to collect all of this information, but since the checkout feature doesn't generate an invoice, that information doesn't populate.

• UniquelyTailoredUniquelyTailored Member Posts: 1

Will you guys, or are you guys, working on an actual e-commerce option? What I mean to ask is, are you working on a feature where the cutomer will be able to add to their "cart" and make one purchase. I offer add-ons to products, and instead of my customers having to pay separately, it would be nice if they could add what they wanted and then pay for all the products/services at once.

• ZoeCZoeC Member Posts: 388 admin

Hey @UniquelyTailored, thanks for reaching out. That is a great suggestion! A "shopping cart" option is not something that we have on our immediate roadmap, but I would be happy to pass this along to our Product Team. :smile:

• MDPMDP Member Posts: 3

I want to connect with the booking widget there doesn't seem to be an option to connect the apps.

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

@MDP Could you please elaborate a little more in terms of what you're referring to here? Are you trying to connect Wave to a specific booking app through our integration partner Zapier? Let us know so we can provide you the context and assistance you need.

• ShapeshiftShapeshift Member Posts: 1

Hi, I am UX/UI Designer at Studioshapeshift.com and one of the moderators of the Official Wix Partners community (on FB) dedicated to professional wix designers. For your information, Wix has developed a coding platform named Corvid (https://www.wix.com/corvid) : you can now build any type of advanced features and applications by coding them directly in javascript right into the editor (Built-In Cloud IDE, Node.js Server, npm Packages, HTTP Functions, etc..). Connecting Wave to Wix through APIs is a way more efficient and professional way to do it. I really invite Waveapps to contact us for that we could connect them to the dedicated Wix Dev department, and for those in needs of a custom integration (custom user accounts, etc) to contact us through our website.

• MyronMyron Member Posts: 143 admin

Hi @Shapeshift ! Welcome to the Wave community, it's nice to have you here! I have passed your comment along to our Integrations team :)

• ylawendyylawendy Member Posts: 1

I sell many products and I am currently building a website using Wix. What is the best way to integrate my online orders with Wave Invoices?

If a customer goes onto my site and adds many products to the cart over there, and then checks out and pays. I need this to be reflected as an invoice on Wave, I need the payment to be recorded, and then a receipt to be sent back to that customer.

How can I automate that cycle through Wave?

Is what @Shapeshift said applicable? Would that be a better method of integration?

• INFEMNITYINFEMNITY Member Posts: 1

So the customer has to pay for each product separately? There is no shopping cart feature?

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @ylawendy and @INFEMNITY! Unfortunately, at present, Wave does not have a 'cart' feature, nor does it integrate with one. Your customers would need to either pay for each product separately with the Checkouts feature, or you'd need to create an invoice for them for each product they're looking to purchase.

• Schwar01Schwar01 Member Posts: 1

Would it be possible to add to a quantity dropdown to the checkout form?

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Schwar01 , Checkouts was created to be a single, static purchase so that your customers can purchase a single product/service at a time. if you're looking to sell more than one item at once, I'd suggest maybe getting a customer's information and sending them an invoice.

To collect some more info around your use case for the team, can I ask what it is that you're selling that you'd want to offer a higher quantity on?

Let me know.

• BoeCreditBoeCredit Member Posts: 2

I love this feature! BUT I changed my company logo. The new logo appears on individual invoices I create but my old logo is still being populated on the checkouts "invoice". How do I get the new logo to display when a customer used a checkouts link?