Options

Account users access

AnlofraAnlofra Member Posts: 2

Hi,

Back in December i set up my wave business account to give two other person's access, one as a editorr and the other as a viewer, will they have their own password or do i need to give them my password

Comments

• Options
    MikegMikeg Member Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

You would set them up under settings/users. Enter their email and level of access you wish to grant. Wave will send them an email where they will establish their own login credentials. No need to give yours.
    Mike G, CPA

• Options
    AnlofraAnlofra Member Posts: 2
    Hi Mike, thank you, i figured so but when my editor went to log in it was doing for email address and passcode, i input het email and passcode bitt it wouldn't allow her to get in, then i put in the email i always go in with and it seemed like that dad endy out allowed, i stopped because i didn't want to input my passcode because that would defeat the purpose of setting up different roles, so i am unsure as to how to proceed with setting them up
  • Options
    AmandaKAmandaK Member Posts: 73 admin

@Anlofra Can you confirm that you've followed all the steps laid out here? If the two people you're looking to give access to don't already have their own Wave account, they should be prompted to enter their own email and password - no need to give out your own.