Options

Ability to export PDF directly to receipts

greadongreadon Member Posts: 2

In IOS you have the ability to open a PDF in a number of apps using the up-arrow in the top right corner. It would be nice if we had Receipts in that list of available apps so we can export directly to your app.

Comments

• Options
    SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Thanks @greadon, I'm going to notify our mobile development team of this feature request. I think that would be an excellent feature that would mesh really well with the iOS eco-system. In essence it would look like a 'Share to...Receipts by Wave' button so you didn't necessarily have to open the app to upload the receipts?

• Options
    greadongreadon Member Posts: 2

Hi Samd,

Yes, exactly that... No need to open your Receipts app to quickly upload a receipt. A lot of my receipts come in as PDF attachments to emails so this feature would save a lot of time as I, like many others are doing more and more from our mobile devices.

edited February 18, 2019
  • Options
    GlennFGlennF Member Posts: 30 ✭✭

The easiest way is the just forward the email to receipts@waveapps.com

• Options
    SophiemartonSophiemarton Member Posts: 7

Thanks, @greadon for this post. Actually, I am also facing the exact same issue as described by you in your post

• Options
    ChelseaKChelseaK Member Posts: 261 ✭✭

@GlennF Just going to leave this right here: https://support.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/articles/208622136-How-to-email-your-receipts-to-your-Wave-account

Psst: You would need to create a new email in order to email the receipt o:)

@Sophiemarton Thanks for sharing that this would be a valuable feature for you too!