Cant do estimates anymore

WACJHBWACJHB Member Posts: 1

Hello Team - I cant create estimates anymore - When I click on create an estimate I get a blank screen with "add an estimate" nothing else comes up - any ideas?

Comments

• SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @WACJHB A lot of the time, this can be fixed by tweaking some things in your internet browser. Wave supports the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. We'd also recommend that you try using Wave with browser extensions disabled. If you have Chrome, try opening up an incognito window, logging into your Wave account, and try again (or if you have Firefox, open a private browsing window). If this doesn't work though let us know and we can keep digging in to restore access for you!

• khianeykhianey Member Posts: 6

I have the same problem now!

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @khianey . Did you try the steps provided by Sam above? These usually fix any unusual browser issues that you may be having. If not, let us know and we can try something else!

• khianeykhianey Member Posts: 6

Hi Alex, I actually did everything and more but nothing would work.
    Even the charts weren't loading.

Then suddenly day before yesterday, everything started working again as normal.

Very strange but I am glad everything is working again.

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Thanks for letting us know @khianey .. I do find it interesting that after going through all of the browser troubleshooting you were still experiencing that issue, but glad to know that it's working as expected! If you notice any further issues with this, please let us know and we're happy to look into this for you.

• rsnider2rsnider2 Member Posts: 1

I noticed the same problem, MS Edge it quit working, same with firefox, & chrome (Add an Estimate) is just a blank page.

• VMConsultingVMConsulting Member Posts: 1

I have a client right now who has the same problem. He can see the estimates on his phone or tablet though. Any ideas to fix this?

• ZoeCZoeC Member Posts: 388 admin

Hey @rsnider2 , @VMConsulting , thanks for reaching out and I am sorry to hear that you or your client is having some issues accessing the estimates page. As Sam & Alex both mentioned above, this can usually be solved with some browser troubleshooting. I recommend using the most up to date version or Chrome/Firefox/Edge. Please ensure that you have cleared your caches & cookies and that you have disabled any browser extensions/add blockers/VPNs. If this doesn't work can you try opening Wave in an incognito browser? I hope this helps.