Options

Create Manual Receipts (without uploading picture)

ArtisanCraftsArtisanCrafts Member Posts: 2

Hi guys,

I'd like to put cash purchases through my accounts without uploading a receipt, how would one do this?

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    ArtisanCraftsArtisanCrafts Member Posts: 2

I posted too early, ended up finding it whilst messing around with the site.

I went to Accounting > Transactions > Add manual transactions.

• Options
    SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @ArtisanCrafts, glad you were able to find it! Let us know if you have any questions going forward.

• Options
    Mike_85Mike_85 Member Posts: 9

I don't have 'Add manual transactions' on mine.

If you go to Accounting / Transactions, there are no further options (no dropdown menu). You click on Transactions and it goes straight to the attached image, where the dropdown menu under Cash on Hand shows Current Account, Deposit Account, Credit Card and Money in Transit.

Presumably I need to 'Add a new account' called Cash?

• Options
    ZoeCZoeC Member Posts: 388 admin

Hey @Mike_85, thanks for reaching out! So what you are looking for are the options to add Income and Add Expense which is shown in the screenshot you included.

If this is a cash transaction the correct account for it would be cash on hand, which is an option to you as it is a default account in your chart of accounts. You can categorize this transaction as whatever it is, and save it to your transactions page! I hope that clears things up!

• Options
    Mike_85Mike_85 Member Posts: 9

Thanks, Zoe.