Options

Receipts sorting or filter missing

niruranirura Member Posts: 2

When we add receipts under purchases, there is no way to sort by name/date or filter by merchant name. This feature is available on the receipts app where you can choose the merchant name to filter. Can this be provided on the web version as well?

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @nirura - this is a really great suggestion that would improve upon the usability of our receipts in the web browser. I'm going to submit a feature request to our product team now for their consideration! Would you like to see just filters? Or would a search function also be useful in your workflows?

• Options
    LyndaLynda Member Posts: 3

Filter searches are great and I hope that includes sort by column. Is there a request in to the product team to sort receipts by column? Such basic functionality for any software these days.

• Options
    THE_KINGDOMTHE_KINGDOM Member Posts: 1

When exporting the pictures of the receipts as well, it would be ideal if the zip file contained the receipts in folders arranged by category. This is useful if these receipts have to be submitted for audit. They generally don't accept them if they're not in folders by category.

• Options
    Ryan_WRyan_W Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭

@THE_KINGDOM that's a fair recommendation; do you find that you spend a ton of time moving the image files into appropriate folders before submitting? I know this obviously depends on the number of transactions etc. but I'm just wondering if you could give us a sense of how much time this could save you, were it to be implemented.

• Options
    LizGavLizGav Member Posts: 1

Despite an admin post from February 2019 above, there is still no way to sort or find receipts online. This is so irritating as it should be a fairly simple thing to include. Any update on when this will be available?

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @LizGav! At present, this is not a feature that Wave is pursuing in the near future. I've doubled down on the request that it is something we investigate, but for the time being, it's not on the roadmap.

• Options
    HewnSmithHewnSmith Member Posts: 1

Definitely sorting and searching, which both seem to function on the mobile app. It's really frustrating to have receipts displayed out of order.

• Options
    MADWORKMADWORK Member Posts: 0

Yes I miss it too and understood that it would be implemented, but so far no luck. Love Wave, but this feature is really missing, especially sorting by at least date. But to be able to sort all the rows individually and be able to search would be awesomeness! Thank you!