Hyperlink in invoice message

Kevin619Kevin619 Member Posts: 6

I've read you can't have a clickable link in the invoice its-self but rather in the message. What are the steps to make a hyperlink in the message? It has not worked for me. And is there a way to have the message reoccurring so I don't have to write the same message every time? Thanks

Comments

• SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @Kevin619 - in terms of the second question, this is something we're looking into implementing, but I will pass this on to our Product Team as well. Right now the best workaround we can offer is to record the message elsewhere in a text file, and then copy/paste it when sending out an invoice so that you don't have to retype it each time. Though this still is a fairly manual workaround for now. But you are correct in that providing a link in an invoice makes it unclickable when sent. It can be copied and pasted into the user's address bar however. But adding said link to the message will pass it through as a clickable link.

• Kevin619Kevin619 Member Posts: 6

The link in the message in not clickable, is there something I need to do to make the link clickable?

• ZoeCZoeC Member Posts: 388 admin

Hey @Kevin619! I believe you should be able to add a hyperlink to the notes section of your invoices and it should remain clickable to your customers. If you need this or any other message to remain on your invoices by default then I recommend adding it in Settings > Invoice Customization on your account. I hope this helps :smile: