Employees not able to access paystubs

Mrs_TaylorMrs_Taylor Member Posts: 2

We have been using Payroll by Wave for a few months. I initially sent all of our employees the invitation to view their paystubs in Wave, but several of them didn't do it right away. When the employees tried to click the link again, they get an error message that the link is expired. On my side, there is no option to re-send the link, or to edit their email address because I have already sent the invitation. Is there any way to correct this? Now I am having to email paystubs individually, which is less than ideal. All of our employees work at different locations, so it's not practical to print and distribute the paystubs by hand either. Any feedback is appreciated!

Comments

• SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @Mrs_Taylor could you send us a DM with the email you use to login to Wave? We we're experiencing a similar error recently, and if in the interim you could ask your employees to try logging into Wave directly with the email you sent the invite to, but follow the steps to reset their password. I that doesn't work we can keep digging to make sure they are actually able to access their paystubs.