502 error

2»

Comments

• VitaliyVitaliy Member Posts: 0

It displays:
    """
    Wipeout! Request has been terminated Possible causes: the network is offline, Origin is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin, the page is being unloaded, etc.
    Use your browser's back button or one of the following links to help you on your way:

Wave home page
    New user? Sign up for an account!
    Existing user? Sign in.
    """

Please, help ASAP.

My invoices URL: https://next.waveapps.com/7c5edde5-3d92-492b-8f4e-a22bed9d1742/invoices

My username: accounting@softformance.com

Thank you!
    Vitaliy Podoba

• michael88michael88 Member Posts: 1

I'm getting the same 502 error here when trying to go into the Invoice model as of today. Have tried different devices, router reboot, everything. Frustrating indeed.

Anyone find a fix?

• TamasTamas Member Posts: 2

Same here... PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!

• kell9672kell9672 Member Posts: 1

First time using Wave- i'm in the setup stages and exploring the site.
    When i go to click on Invoices, or payments i get the the same error!
    I've cleared my browsing history and cache, restarted my computer, tried a different browser all with no success. Pretty disappointing as the software looked great.

Has anyone else had these issues? And do they happen often?

Error:

Wipeout! Request has been terminated Possible causes: the network is offline, Origin is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin, the page is being unloaded, etc.
    Use your browser's back button or one of the following links to help you on your way:

Wave home page
    New user? Sign up for an account!
    Existing user? Sign in.

edited March 20, 2018
  • CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi @kbc05 @NewGen_Creative @Associated_Graphics @kell9672 @Tamas @michael88 @Vitaliy our team is currently investigating the cause of this issue. We'll be back up and running as soon as we can. Apologies for any interruption to your work!

edited March 20, 2018
  • TamasTamas Member Posts: 2

Thank you @Charlotte, if the site is temporarily down I can certainly understand. Hope you get it back ASAP because I'm actually trying to do something in a pretty urgent manner. Thanks again!

edited March 20, 2018
  • fosrentrefofosrentrefo Member Posts: 1

Error also happens when using Verizon Cell Phone Towers or AT&T Uverse/DSL Hard Line; tried at the same time. Trying other browser other then Mozilla, maybe luck there. Seems to me there needs to be a script to detect this as there are so many domains involved in the connection. waveapps.com; zendesk.com; amazonaws.com; cloudfront.net among others. perhaps better troubleshooting steps and maybe a script that tracks the prevalence of this issue over time automatically.....Thank you and still no luck here....food for thought.

• BrookeBrooke Member Posts: 2

502 error started this morning when trying to access transactions or reports. Can log into wave just fine and see the dashboard. Cleared cache and cookies. Cleared search history. Restarted computer. Tried Safari and chrome. Tried second laptop. Tried my mobile phone not on Wi-Fi. 502 error continues.

• MadieMadie Member Posts: 0

I keep on getting a 502 Error when clicking on "invoices". Can WAVE please sort this our ASAP?!

edited March 20, 2018
  • CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi again everyone! The issue we experienced this afternoon has been resolved. If you continue to experience any issues, please let us know as they'll be unrelated and we'll need to troubleshoot separately. We really appreciate your patience! :)

• BrookeBrooke Member Posts: 2

The 502 error is suddenly no longer occurring, thank goodness!

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Happy to hear it, @Brooke! Thank you for letting us know!

• samueltansamueltan Member Posts: 2

Wave portal unable to launch with chrome browser, try other browser.

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @samueltan.

Can you give me a little more information on what's happening? Are you getting an error message? Can you take a screenshot and share it? It'll give me a better idea of what to try next.

• geverwillsgeverwills Member Posts: 0

This is happening because of the CORS (Cross Origin Resource Sharing) error. This error occurs when you try to access a domain/resource from another domain. You cannot issue requests through the XMLHttpRequest to other domains or subdomains. For example, if you are doing something like writing HTML and Javascript in a code editor on your personal computer, and testing the output in your browser, you might probably get error messages about Cross Origin Requests .

JSONP ( JSON with Padding ) is a method commonly used to bypass the cross-domain policies in web browsers.

If this is for local development and you are using Chrome , you need to run Chrome with a couple of arguments to relax security like this:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --allow-file-access-from-files --disable-web-security

If you need to enable CORS on the server in case of localhost, you need to have the following on request header.

Access-Control-Allow-Origin: http://localhost:9999

The other easy way out, would be to create a proxy on your local server, which gets the remote request and then just forwards it back to your javascript.