Options

Reconciliation line check marks

John69John69 Member Posts: 13

It would be pretty helpful if the lines in the Reconciliation > Account transactions had checkmarks, so you could mark each one when okay. With a long list of transactions, it gets really hard to see which ones you already checked, especially if the order is not exactly the same as on your statement.
I have to print it out every time and check each line on a piece of paper to be sure I get em all.

edited February 22, 2019 in Accounting Feature Ideas

Comments

• Options
    SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Really good suggestion @John69. We're working on an improvement to Reconciliation that should be out very soon, so I'm going to submit this to the Product Team dealing with the upgrade immediately. I agree that this would make reconciliation a lot more straightforward with much less risk of comparing the wrong line items.

• Options
    imtoriimtori Member Posts: 1

i cant find a reconciliation feature? Where is it?

• Options
    ZoeCZoeC Member Posts: 388 admin

Hey @imtori, If you are not seeing reconciliation under the accounting tab on your account, then your account is still working of of our older accounting software. You can still access your account reconciliation directly from your transactions page.

Your account will be migrated to our newer accounting software soon, but I do not currently have an ETA.