Sending invoice by Whatsapp

JayaramanJayaraman Member Posts: 2
Is it possible to send the invoice to the customer by WhatsApp?

Comments

• RahimRahim Member Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi @Jayaraman

This is possible using our mobile app. Based on which one you are using you can do it in the following way:

If you are using our android app you can do the following found in another discussion: https://community.waveapps.com/discussion/1650/procedure-of-sending-the-invoice-through-an-whatsapp-message-attachment-on-android-devices

If you are on iOS: you can click "more" from within the edit screen and choose "message customer" or from the list you can click on an invoice, and swipe up on the card to choose the "message customer" option. Here you'll be able to send using what's app or other native messaging apps.

If you are using the web, click on the invoice, and view it. Then go to More actions > Get share link and you can copy that link to any messaging application you'd like to send it.

• Nadia_musa81Nadia_musa81 Member Posts: 0
    I am having trouble figuring out how to send an invoice and receipt via whats app. Pls help.
  • fareed62fareed62 Member Posts: 0
    Can The Invoice section be integrated to Whatsapp application so that an invoice can sent by email as well as by Whatsapp. Whatsapp now is widely used by many businesses
  • AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Nadia_musa81 , I've merged your thread into this so you can take a look a look at how to do this above.

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @fareed62 , although this isn't available in the web platform, it is available on mobile. Take a look at the thread above which I've merged into for more info.