Getting started with Wave Payments

2»

Comments

• RadialRadial Member Posts: 2

I have one account with two different businesses where one company works just fine but the other company always gets the error message "Wave Payments cannot be turned on at this time" for which there is no additional information about what the problem might be. And you can't contact anyone for help, so it goes unresolved.

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Radial !

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues enabling Wave Payments for one of your businesses. To better assist you with this issue, please reach out to our support team via live chat or ticket request so one of our agents can help you get this sorted out as soon as possible! :smile:

• Varun_SethiVarun_Sethi Member Posts: 1

I am the owner of a single member LLC in Wyoming with me as a foreign person to US or Canada. I am unable to use the feature Wave payments since there is a mandatory field of personal address and SSN to enable that, which I don't have. IS there a solution to enable payments ?

• KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

Hey @Varun_Sethi !

As a business owner located outside of North America, you are able to enable Wave Payments for your US based business, as long as it meets the following requirements:

1. Legally incorporated in the United States, with the right to do business here
    2. You file taxes in the US (and therefore have a US EIN/TIN)
    3. You have a U.S. bank account.
    4. You have a physical address in the U.S.
    5. If you have employees, they are U.S. employees who conduct bona fide operations related to the transaction in the U.S.

If you meet all the requirements, you can use your business address for the personal address, and passport number, ITIN or EIN instead of an SSN. Please fill in the rest of the information to the best of your abilities.

Your application will enter a failed state once submitted. So, once submitted, please reach out to our Customer Support team via email, and they will be able to assist you through the next steps :smile:

• HLGHLG Member Posts: 1

how much % do i need to pay for per transaction?

• PatGPatG Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

The first two sections of this "Help Tutorial" are no where to be found, instead you just see this error, "This feature is currently available to Wave businesses located in the United States and Canada."

News Flash: I'm in the US.

What's the deal? Is Wave actually paying attention to their client base or just in it to satisfy the stock holders?

edited July 10, 2021
  • KellyeKellye Member Posts: 11

I'm in the US. Why can't I see this article?

• JinDCJinDC Member Posts: 1

Update: If you use invoices, go to the Invoices landing page and click the link there to set up payments. Worked for me, although finalizing the setup of my bank account involved waiting more than 30 minutes while the online process completed. Original: This article is still missing a month after the previous comments. The button to start setup of Payments just gives an error message and the chat bot is unable to understand. Not helpful!

edited August 9, 2021
  • mtejeda086mtejeda086 Member Posts: 1
    I would like to know,
    How can I create a credit note invoice ?