Payroll by Wave: All about the bookkeeping

2»

Comments

• EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi @ego! I have responded to your question in this thread here. Let us know if you have further questions!

• tmsprojectconsultingtmsprojectconsulting Member Posts: 5

I do delete the extra transaction - but it's somewhat confusing. My biggest issue right now is that it appears that Payroll accounts are being duplicated on reports - which is VERY confusing. My Profit & Loss statement pulls in the following accounts - Payroll Employer Taxes, Payroll Gross Pay, Payroll-Salary & Wages, Payroll-Employee Benefits. As a result, "the L of my P&L" is way overstated. It appears that changes I have made to the Payroll transaction account alignment - that should be done automatically as has been stated - must be causing this double-counting. Which do I change/touch in order to properly reflect the P&L?
    I have begun using the reconciliation feature, so I think that I'm deleting/merging the tranactions properly since my reconciliation is correct each month (great feature by the way), but the internal reports are still way off.

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @tmsprojectconsulting! Thanks for your context here. I think that, considering your bookkeeping inquiry here is particularly involved, and troubleshooting it might take some back-and-forth and screenshots from your account, your best bet might be to send in a support ticket to our team in order for us to best assist.