Options

Color background & styling of Copied Invoice Links

phototracyphototracy Member Posts: 10

A lot of times I prefer getting the share link for an invoice and pasting into messages, emails, etc. However, there's styling within the copied link (rather than plain text of the http link), so what I end up pasting has a larger font and yellow colored background to the text.

See example of yellow background text:

It's a little pet peeve of mine and so far my hack was to paste into the link text box of my browser (Chrome), copying that, then pasting into an email.

Is it possible to remove this "feature"?

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    RahimRahim Member Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi @phototracy

Thanks for the feedback. Not sure why that's happening! Will flag it for the team but in the mean time, when pasting you can press: "Command + Shift + V" on Mac or "Control + Shift + V" on a PC." and that will remove the formatting for you without having to paste into multiple places.

• Options

Thanks @Rahim for your reply. I will try to remember that next time I'm pasting the link. Let me know if you need any info from me to help solve this.

• Options
    vannemicvannemic Member Posts: 9

Same thing is happening with me. Would really like to just be able to copy this in plain text.

• Options

Glad I'm not the only one bothered by this. This only happens with copying invoice links, but not estimates.

• Options
    JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

@vannemic @phototracy Just thought I would chime in to say thanks for the feedback and we will update you within this thread if there is any movement on this.

• Options
    TKD2TKD2 Member Posts: 1

FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 years now.... and not like the rest of ur product is doing well... really guys...