Manual send out of recurring invoice

ilz777ilz777 Member Posts: 4

Hi, i created some recurring invoices but chose 'Manual Send' as each month the amount to be invoiced will change slightly so i'll need to edit them first. I scheduled them for 'last day of the month' and today they show as Active, however I can't seem to find the 'Send' button anywhere and I have no idea whether they've been sent or not (they should not have been sent since I did not select 'Automatic Send'). Can anyone help pls?

Comments

• RahimRahim Member Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi @ilz777

If you choose the manual send option, we automatically create the invoice and it will be on your unpaid invoices page. You can get there easily when viewing the recurring invoice by clicking on the "1 invoice" link shown in the image below. This will take you to the list page where you can see the invoice and send it out manually to your customer.

• ilz777ilz777 Member Posts: 4

Hi @Rahim , thanks for replying however i do not see the "1 invoice" link, neither under Invoices - Unpaid nor under Recurring Invoices. See screenshots of both.

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @ilz777 . Feel free to send me a direct message and we can take a further look at this together.