Options

User account with sales account right only

rbtjdrbtjd Member Posts: 8

Hi, is there a function in waves where I can give an user a right to use the sales account only. Make invoices and sales items only?

thank you

Comments

• Options
    JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @rbtjd. As of right now, we still currently don't have full customization of user permissions in Wave (you wouldn't be able to add a collaborator to only have access to sales accounts). With that said, this could be something that we implement in the future, just no immediate plans for a future product roadmap.

• Options
    shipipltdshipipltd Member Posts: 1

good and congrats for your great product - however i will agree that We need the ability to allow employees to access apps like invoices and receipts with out having access to our accounting numbers. Sales people need to invoice the customers they are working with. And record payments - THAT IS VERY URGENT FOR US - any clue if you believe you can implement soon ? thanks

• Options
    ZoeCZoeC Member Posts: 388 admin

@shipipltd , thanks for reaching out! I'm afraid that we don't currently have an ETA on when customization of our user permissions will be available. Thank you for the context you offered, I will be sure to pass it along to our Product Team. We will definitely update this thread as soon as there is any update on this feature. :smile:

• Options
    JoatrepairJoatrepair Member Posts: 0

I agree, I use contractor representative sales (1099-commission only) and would love to give access to estimates and Invoices ONLY...

• Options
    randycastrorandycastro Member Posts: 1

What I did is make two businesses. One with SALES ACCESS ONLY and one with ACCOUNTING ACCESS only. I dont know if thats a good idea. Thanks!