Not paid yet

zoesbloomszoesblooms Member Posts: 2
Can anyone tell me hue king it takes to receive payment from stripe? I’ve received two payments and it’s saying a date I will receive in my bank but it’s over a week away...

Comments

• zoesbloomszoesblooms Member Posts: 2
    How long
  • Ryan_WRyan_W Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭

Hey @zoesblooms, Stripe will transfer funds to your bank account based on the schedule listed in your Dashboard. For example, “Daily — 7 day rolling basis” would mean that charges processed on the 1st would be grouped together and deposited in your account on the 8th of the month. For more information on getting paid, please refer to their website: https://stripe.com/docs/transfers.

Log into your Stripe account by clicking the Sales option from your Wave account > Credit Card Payments > Go to Stripe Account. This will take you directly to your Stripe Dashboard where you can then navigate to your Transfer and Payments tabs to view information related to pending payments, including when you can expect these payments to be transferred to your bank account.

If you are still experiencing problems with processing your payment fully and receiving your deposit, I would recommend reaching out to Stripe directly. Unfortunately, we here at Wave are not privy to a lot of the information surrounding your payments with Stripe since we do not actually handle your money directly.