invoice

MollyMolly Member Posts: 11

The space provided for one item on the invoice is too wide. I will be using double the amount of paper when printing invoices. Is there a way to fit more items on one invoice?

Comments

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @Molly. The invoice is set to be able to fit perfectly on a 8.5x11 sheet of paper -- in terms of the width of the line item -- this shouldn't affect the size of the length in terms of printing. Could you please confirm exactly what you are referring to here? Is it that the line items are separated too far apart length wise, causing more pages?

• MollyMolly Member Posts: 11
    Hi Jamie, yes that is exactly my problem....the items are separated too far apart lengthwise which will result in many more pages of invoices. I need to be able to fit about 20 items on one invoice. Are there any options for me? Thanks Molly
  • Ryan_WRyan_W Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭

Hey @Molly thanks for clarifying! At this time, it's not possible to adjust the invoice formatting like this, although I can see that it would be useful in your case.

• MollyMolly Member Posts: 11
    Thanks Ryan. I'm glad you got back to me but unhappy with the answer. Please could all at Wave work on this issue and help with this problem I'm having