Options

No payment option on my account

vizionvizion Member Posts: 2

Hi I need help. Im on wave for the last 5 years approximate, but, my account dont have the payment option on the sales tab and dont have the on and off switch on the invoice page. I need this option, any idea?

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Ryan_WRyan_W Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭

@vizion I just checked, and the reason you don't have this option is because you listed your business location in a US territory, rather than the continental US (which is where we can support online payment processing). If your business is located in the US directly, and are registered with the IRS, then I recommend creating a new business profile within your Wave account with this information, and you'll see the option to set up payments at Sales > Payments.

• Options
    vizionvizion Member Posts: 2
    Ok thanks Ryan. Do you know how to export the product list? I have about 125 products. Let me know. Thanks.
  • Options
    SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @vizion - you could export all your data by heading over to Settings > Data Export, and one of the CSV files that would be generated would be your product list. If you have (or are interested in signing up for) a Google account, you could also use our integration with Google Sheets to specifically export a product list into a spreadsheet. You can find out more about that here.

• Options
    MariaGMariaG Member Posts: 2

I have the same issue, and it not even giving the location option.
    It automatically provide my location. I dont understand.
    I want to be able to have payment option

• Options
    ChelseaKChelseaK Member Posts: 261 ✭✭

@MariaG I noticed you have three businesses associated with your Wave account. Two of those businesses have the country location set to Puerto Rico and currency set to USD. For those businesses, you wouldn't see a payment option as we don't support Payments in Puerto Rico. For the business you have that is both located in the US and is set to USD currency, you will see the options to set-up Payments under Sales > Payments.

Setting your location is one of the first steps after selecting 'Create a Business'. While there may be a default location that pops up, there is a drop down menu where you can select the location!

• Options
    GutiGuti Member Posts: 4

@Ryan_W @ChelseaK @MariaG Hi. I'd like to know if you are using stripe for the recurring payment feature. If you do, Stripe is currently supporting services in Puerto Rico. If not, could you let me know if it's possible to connect another service that would allow us this option. Thanks in advance.

https://support.stripe.com/questions/payments-outside-of-the-us-using-stripe-terminal