Options

Creating an Invoicing app

Cliffmo644Cliffmo644 Member Posts: 3
Hello guys. I need help. I wanted to use Wave to do my invoicing but sadly its not available in my country (we can use it but can't process payments). To process payments here we have to physically go to the bank..

So this an opportunity for me as an entrepreneur. I wanted to ask
1) is there anyway I can hire a developer to make me an app thats able to perform duties similar to Wave & looks just as simple as Wave does that can process payments? We'd have to work with local banks of cause but is it possible?

Thank you in advance to anyone willing to help or advice

Comments

• Options
    Ryan_WRyan_W Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭

Hey @Cliffmo644 it looks like you were able to get a hold of Tom via your support request, so hopefully you find some of the API/Developer portal tools useful for this!

• Options
    Hi Ryan, thank you so much for replying. It means a lot to me.

Yes I talked to Tom & me Wave does not offer app development. I however was looking to talk to one of the developers who can advice me on what I can do next to archive this dream & it doesn't have to necessarily include Wave.
  • Options
    Ryan_WRyan_W Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭

Hey @Cliffmo644 gotcha, now I better understand what you were getting at. I'm not sure if you can contract out to one of our mobile devs, but if one of them sees this post I'm sure they could chime in and point you in the right direction!

• Options
    Okay hope they do. Thank you