Stripe no longer processing payments

Leir001Leir001 Member Posts: 3

When trying to process card payment I get this error message..... 'There was an error submitting the payment. Please check your information and try again.' This has now occurred on two occasions with two different customers and also they couldn't pay through the Wave Invoice.

Any advice appreciated, thanks in advance

Comments

• ZoeCZoeC Member Posts: 388 admin

Hey @Leir001, thanks for reaching out! I am sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with your Stripe payments. The best way for you to see the status of these payments and what the reason is for the error would be to navigate to Sales > Credit Card Payments > Stripe Dashboard on your account. We also only have as much insight as this into your Stripe account. If you are having trouble getting there, or still don't know what is causing this error then please feel free to submit a ticket with us there, hereThanks! :smile:

• Leir001Leir001 Member Posts: 3

@Zoe_caff1 said:
    Hey @Leir001, thanks for reaching out! I am sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with your Stripe payments. The best way for you to see the status of these payments and what the reason is for the error would be to navigate to Sales > Credit Card Payments > Stripe Dashboard on your account. We also only have as much insight as this into your Stripe account. If you are having trouble getting there, or still don't know what is causing this error then please feel free to submit a ticket with us there, hereThanks! :smile:

Thanks Zoe, I already submitted a ticket two day ago, but I've had no response other than the generic automatic reply....

• SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @Leir001 - sorry about that, our ticket response time has been a little slower than we'd like due to tax season, but I can confirm you should be getting a response today on that ticket by one of our agents!

• Leir001Leir001 Member Posts: 3

Thanks Samd, I've also contacted Stripe just to cover all the bases...thanks again

edited March 21, 2019