Convert estimate to invoice.

TopDadTopDad Member Posts: 1

Hi all,

I am having an issue when i create an estimate and convert it to an invoice, it does add my standard memo to the invoice.
And the standard memo has my bank details for payment, i always have to create a separate invoice whilst copying the details from my estimate as converting it to an invoice does not work.

Not sure why it does not work, am i missing something, need to tick something?, very frustrating as my customers keep reminding me that there are no payment details on converted estimates to invoices.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @TopDad . In the Invoice Customization page (under Settings), there is a a Standard Estimate Memo as well as a Standard Invoice Memo. The Standard Estimate Memo is initially added to the estimate when it's created and when this is converted over, whatever field is here will replace the Standard Invoice Memo. If you do not have anything listed in the Standard Estimate Memo section, it should automatically add the Standard Invoice Memo info. I would check your settings under Invoice Customization and see what you have listed. You can always add your payment options to the Standard Estimate Memo area which should carry over as well.