[Resolved] Delay in sending invoices, estimates, and receipts for some customers

CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Good morning everyone,

Earlier today, our team was notified of an issue that resulted in some emails (including invoices, invoice receipts, statements, and estimates) failing to deliver to their intended recipients. As of 8:49 a.m. Eastern, this issue has been resolved. I'll be merging any related discussions into this thread.

If you are experiencing another issue, please don't hesitate to create a new discussion, or to search the forum for one that might already exist.

Wishing you all a pleasant week!

Tagged:

Comments

• LRSport_19LRSport_19 Member Posts: 0

Is anyone having a problem emailing invoices, Mine are not going through

• KelAspKelAsp Member Posts: 7

Hi there, I have just sent out 30 or so invoices today, including one to myself. I have notified everyone that they have been sent, but I am receiving reports no one has received them. I haven't received mine either. None are showing as viewed. Not sure if there is a glitch in the system at the moment?

• racerracer Member Posts: 6

Hi

i've sent out my monthly invoices earlier this morning and none have been delivered yet.... Is there a delay with emails currently?

• PartyHirePeoplePartyHirePeople Member Posts: 1

Any feedback on this problem yet?

• SungulaSungula Member Posts: 1

Same problem with my recurring invoices today.

Generation error: The invoice scheduled for March 25th 2019 was not created. This is likely due to a server availability error.

I did not change anything.

How do I retry sending them?

edited March 25, 2019
  • CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi @LRSport_19 @KelAsp @PartyHirePeople @Sungula please see the first post for more information.

• KelAspKelAsp Member Posts: 7

Thank you @Charlotte
    Seems they have gone through now.