payment received for invoices

YkingYking Member Posts: 18

Hi all,
Wanted to know as to how i can record the payment received for invoices in the wave system and also upload the receipt for the same

Comments

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @yousuf. Just to confirm here -- are you referring to uploading a receipt for the payment that was received for your invoice? If so, this isn't something that's currently possible in Wave right now. However, for recording a payment received for an invoice, all you will need to do is simply mark the invoice as paid within that section.

• YkingYking Member Posts: 18

@JamieD
    Sorry for the late reply.Please enable the option of uploading receipts in the near future

• TapiwanasheTapiwanashe Member Posts: 3

@JamieD said:
    Hey @yousuf. Just to confirm here -- are you referring to uploading a receipt for the payment that was received for your invoice? If so, this isn't something that's currently possible in Wave right now. However, for recording a payment received for an invoice, all you will need to do is simply mark the invoice as paid within that section.

I came across this comment while searching for a solution to my problem (payments won't record). I've used Wave while managing accounts for a small business I was working for but then I opened a personal account to manage finances for my freelance hustle. I haven't been able to record single a payment for all the invoices I sent because the Submit button is greyed out and unclickable. What could be the problem?

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @Tapiwanashe. I've gone ahead and responded to your post here: https://community.waveapps.com/discussion/5424/submit-button-is-greyed-out-on-record-payment-option -- for any further questions, please reach out in that thread :)