Options

Splitting Transactions have become much harder and less useful

LucyH65LucyH65 Member Posts: 2

It just took me about 10 times as long to split a transaction since changes have been made. I can no longer tag each part of the transaction as to what they are and when attempting to categorize each part of the transaction, it is very hard to scroll through the choices. I have to scroll the whole page to get shown more than one line of categories, and once I do that somehow it's always difficult to select any of the choices near the bottom of the list. In fact every time I needed to do that I missed and had to do it again. Frankly the changes to the transaction processing seem gratuitous to my needs. The previous simple interface was much easier. Without being able to label each part of the transaction makes for very weird reports by account. Please at least give us back the ability to label the individual sub-transactions.

Comments

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @LucyH65 . Thank you for the feedback on what you liked about the old software as well as what we can do to improve the new one. We hear you loud and clear and it's recommendations with use cases like this that speak the loudest when we're looking to make changes. I can't guarantee that these changes will be implemented right away, but I can assure you that your voice will be heard.