Estimates page isn't loading

khianeykhianey Member Posts: 6

Hi everyone,

I have noticed over the past month or so that the ESTIMATES page doesn't seem to load properly for me. It doesn't show any estimates (not old, not new). It used to fix itself after a few page refreshes.

Today though, its been frustrating. No matter how many times I refresh the page doesn't load properly and no estimates show up. Every other page works as its supposed to.

I even tried a hard refresh (Command + Refresh) but that didn't solve the problem.

Is it just me or is this an issue others are facing as well?
Any solutions? This is driving me nuts.

Comments

• SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @khianey - we have seen issues like this before. As a first step I'd recommend trying a supported browser (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge) if you haven't done so already, and then maybe using a private/incognito window to see if this alleviates the issue.

We have seen this happen with a few anti-virus suites and/or VPNs, and if you are using either, it may be worth temporarily disabling them to see if it gets the page to load properly. If it still is giving you trouble, let us know!

• PTNGPTNG Member Posts: 1

I am currently experiencing this myself for 2 days now. I typically use chrome for wave. when this occurred repeatedly I also tried edge which I know is not supported and I also had the same issue.

This for some reason doesn't affect the invoicing section.

• EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi @PTNG! Thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're having with the Estimates page. Are you able to try some initial troubleshooting steps to see if it helps to resolve the issue? Try using Wave with browser extensions disabled. If you have Chrome, try opening up an incognito window, logging into your Wave account, and loading the Estimates page again (or if you have Firefox, open a private browsing window). If that doesn't work, try clearing your cache and cookies. You can read more about the browsers we support, and how to troubleshoot issues for your individual browser by clicking here. If you are still having problems or if you have any other questions, let us know!