Deleted invoice still appears on the Income Statement & Error code: 404

ChristelChristel Member Posts: 15

Hi admin :smile: I have a problem with one of my invoices. Originally the invoice was dated March 25, 2019 and then I changed it to March 5, 2019. As I was checking my Income statement for that month I saw that the entry became double; one for March 5 and one for March 25. I tried opening both entries and it led me to the same invoice. So what I did was, I deleted the invoice and created a new one, still dated March 5. However, when i checked my Income statement again the March 25 is still there and when I tried opening it just leads me to this

I already tried refreshing it since last week. Still no changes.
I hope you can help me solve this issue. Thank you in advance :blush: !

Comments

• SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @Christel! We should be able to get that fixed for you. Would you be able to send a screenshot of the report page where it is still showing as well? If not I could always grab permission to grab a screenshot as well. We can then escalate to our Development Team and get the necessary changes made to fix it.

• ChristelChristel Member Posts: 15

Hi @Samd. Thanks for responding.
    As you can see on the PDF file I attached all of our invoices are dated March 5 and the highlighted March 25, which I already deleted, still appears. And every time I open it, it only leads me to the page with Error code: 404.

edited April 5, 2019

Hey @Samd. Just want to check if there are already solutions with this problem i'm into. It's been days since I last heard from you. Hope you can help me. Thanks in advance.

Hi @Christel! Sorry about the delay on my part. I've escalate this to our Development Team now, so we should just be able to essentially refresh the reports to clear out this error. The invoice is essentially living between a deleted and un-deleted state which is an error we see sometimes. I'll keep you posted!

Thanks @Samd. I've checked my reports as of today, still no changes. Please do keep me posted if the error is already cleared out.

Hi @Samd. Any updates? There are still no changes and I can't move on with my reports without it being settled.

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @Christel ! I just spoke to Sam regarding your specific situation and we're still investigating what might be going on with your Reports here. Appreciate your patience and once we have an update we will be reaching out to you.

Thanks for the update @JamieD. I appreciate your immediate response. I hope we can resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Hey @Christel - I'm sorry about the long delay in getting back to you here! Our Development Team says they should have removed this 'ghost' invoice now, but can you check your account to verify and let me know?

It's okay @Samd. And I already checked my account, unfortunately the 'ghost' invoice is still there. I attached another file so you can see it as well; its the invoice dated March 25 which I highlighted that leads me to the error code.

Hey @Christel, I'm sorry and thank you for sending over that document as well! Would you be able to let me know the invoice number that shows when you click into the page to get the error? It will show up in your address bar. I'm attaching a screenshot to verify which number I'm referencing: image

Note, that screenshot is from the first screenshot you sent, so if the number is the same let me know. You don't need to send another screenshot if that's the case. I can re-escalate if not!

Hey @Samd ! I was about to confirm if it has the same invoice number from the first screenshot that I sent but it seems that the first intervention actually worked. The 'ghost' invoice no longer appears on my reports and with that my reports are back on track. I guess it just needed a little bit of time. Anyway, thank you so much. You and @JamieD were a big help. Thanks again!

Glad to help @Christel, and sorry how long it took!