Newbie here! If i send an invoice from wave and the customer wants to pay via paypal....

sleepcoachsleepcoach Member Posts: 1

How do i let them know my paypal link? I have managed to integrate my paypal and wave account... but not sure of my paypal username or link so i just don't know how to let them know that they can pay me via paypal...
Feel silly asking this, i hate IT and accounting stuff but it's a neccessary part of the job! And if they do pay via paypal, does paypal email me?
If they pay via wave (as i have said credit cards are enabled) how do i let them know that they can do that? Do they need the wave app?
Sorry for the many questions, i hope someone can help explain it to me! Thanks

Comments

• SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @sleepcoach, there are a few ways you can do this! Right now our invoices can't have a clickable link, but you can add the PayPal payment link and ask users to copy it into their address bar. It may be easier to export the invoice as a PDF and email this to your user. You could add the PayPal payment link in email body as well.

In terms of PayPal email you on payment, I think they would as long as you have your notification settings turned on. If they pay directly in Wave though we also email you (defaults setting would be to email you upon payment). They wouldn't need a Wave account, they can just click on the payment link which will be included in the invoice itself (when credit card payments are turned on).

I hope this helps to clarify!