Verification email failing

loneweaverloneweaver Member Posts: 2

I am trying to verify my secondary email but it's failing. I have been trying it for several weeks now. I even removed it and re-added it but still the problem persists

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @loneweaver . Are you receiving an email at all to have your address verified? If so, are you receiving an error message when trying to do so? The verification email will auto-expire if it hasn't been accepted within 24 hours so this could be contributing to the trouble you're having. Feel free to expand on the issue you're facing.

• loneweaverloneweaver Member Posts: 2

Hi @alexlewiszarkos . I don't receive an email at all. I am currently using gmail as my primary email, so the plan was do add my domain email as secondary and promote it to primary once I have verified it but the verification email does not get delivered

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hi @loneweaver. If you could please send a DM with the email address that you are trying to send the verification email to, I would be more than happy to look into this a bit further for you (it sounds like you may need to add the waveapps.com domain as a contact to your list in order to get these emails sent to you).

• adamzingeradamzinger Member Posts: 1
    @JamieD I'm having the same issue. I will DM you
  • cary42cary42 Member Posts: 2

I am having the same issue. I tried deleting and re-adding the email address, but I do not receive the verification email in my inbox or spam.

• EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi @cary42! Are you able to try adding the waveapps.com domain to your email whitelist and then try sending the email again? This usually resolves the issue!

• cary42cary42 Member Posts: 2

There is no whitelist for a gmail account. All my emails redirect to my personal email address from the email I entered. The email address is a virtual user that redirects to my gmail account.

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @cary42

I took a look into your account to try and send you a new verification but I see that all of your accounts are already verified at the moment. Please reach out if you're still having issues with this! Glad you sorted it out.