Options

Invoice to be sent through whatsapp

FlutedreamzFlutedreamz Member Posts: 1
Hi! Is there a way where we can send the invoice document or pdf through WhatsApp and not email?

Comments

• Options
    SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @Flutedreamz - you could but it may be a bit of a manual process. You'd need to download/export the invoice as PDF, and then send the message through your Whatsapp account, rather than having Wave send it to Whatsapp for you. We have been using Zapier for automation/integration and it doesn't look like there is currently a connection with Whatsapp, so it may be worthwhile, if you're interested in using their service, to submit a request for connection. I will do the same on our end! You can find out more here.

• Options
    JoshuaSingaporeJoshuaSingapore Member Posts: 1

Yes i have the same issue too!
    It would be great if exporting from my mobile device can be quick or a share function to copy the invoice link before pasting it into Whatsapp.

I am involved in a business where most customers do not have an email or where most correspondence are on marketplaces similar to lazada. Because of this i cant send invoices!

This seems like an easy function yet its unavailable on the waveapp. I hope waveapp notices this and adds it into their feature! (:

Regards,
    Joshua

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @JoshuaSingapore! Thanks for your input here! It's definitely valuable for us to have this type of context and feedback, and we appreciate it!

• Options
    Gita_RGita_R Member Posts: 2

@JoshuaSingapore if you hit the vertical ellipsis (three dots) next to the "Send invoice" button, then click "save and send", it should give you a share link which you can copy or share directly via whatsapp, etc.