Options

Automatic invoices

VIVILashesVIVILashes Member Posts: 1

Hello,

I just added the app to my Wix site and I am trying to set up automatic invoices. What I mean by that is that I would like that the Store App from Wix to be connected to this invoicing app. This way, every time an order is placed on my site, the invoice is automatically generated and the information is automatically filled out.

I find it a bit tedious to manually create every invoice every time a user places an order. Unfortunately I could not find an automating setting. It seems I need to enter every product by hand (which would not be a problem, if it's done once) and then every time a customer places an order, I need to input the customer information, select the product, etc.

I really hope there is someone out there who can provide me with a solution. Thanks a lot!!!

Best regards,
Vica

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @VIVILashes.

It isn't possible to create invoices automatically through the Wix integration in Wave. However, we are working on Wave Checkout, a new payment and checkout platform that will, amongst other things, allow you to accept up-front payment from your Wix page. It'll also put the onus of entering customer information on your customers themselves.

You can read more about it here. If you're interested, you can pre-register for the beta on that same page.

Note that we don't have a timeline for the launch of Wave Checkout, but I can promise that our engineers are hard at work!