Options

Error - Stripe transacations via Zap

queengeekqueengeek Member Posts: 10

I'm new to Waveapps. I use Stripe on my Kajabi website, so all I want to do is record the transaction and fee. I'm not sure if I should (a) wait on the bank transaction to show up or (b) use Zapier to record both full amount + stripe fee?

As of now, I'm trying to use Zapier which worked during testing but for a new transaction, it fails with a generic message: UKNOWN: This value is invalid.

Here's the error message:

Tagged:
edited April 12, 2019 in Technical Support

Comments

• Options
    skulegirlskulegirl Member Posts: 1

I also tried setting up this Zap for the for the first time yesterday and hit the same issue. I've sent Zapier a support request, not sure if it's on their side or something in the Wave API has changed. (Although then I'd expect a bunch of people with the zap already implemented would be complaining.)

• Options
    I received an update from Zapier that states the error is on the waveapps side. I've been added to the list of people experiencing the issue.
    edited April 12, 2019
  • Options
    habelhabel Member Posts: 1

I am getting this too. Very frustrating as nothing was changed, just started throwing errors 2 weeks ago.

• Options

Yeah, I retested again yesterday (4/15) and it's still not working. This is the only thing in Waveapps that isn't working for me. :s

• Options
    JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

@queengeek @skulegirl @habel Appreciate the information you've provided here. Just thought I would let you three know that this is a known bug that our API team is currently investigating/looking into at the moment. We're hoping to have this looked into either today/tomorrow (and aiming to have it resolved before the weekend). I appreciate your patience and understanding here while we resolve the issue.

• Options

Awesome!! Thanks for the update

• Options
    ITKoolKiddITKoolKidd Member Posts: 2

I've been trying for the past couple of days getting the same error.

• Options

Yeah, I haven't heard anything myself on the fix. Still waiting and I'm still getting the error too. You are not alone. :-(

• Options

@ITKoolKidd @queengeek Apologies for the delay here -- we are still working on a fix for this right now.. we still don't have a solid ETA since this is a work in progress, but it should be sooner rather than later. I will make sure to update you once I have more information regarding this.

• Options

I don't know if it's official but it appears to be working. I was able to grab old Stripe transactions and process them. Hopefully, there's just a delay in notifying us that the fix is complete.

• Options
    JarmanJarman Member Posts: 13

Hi I am also still getting this error message and the same error message using the WooCommerce Zapier plugin. It was working fine then, intermittently and finally it just stopped working. I have tried to resolve with Zapier but they believe it's an error on Waves part??

• Options
    @Jarman IMHO it sounds like you may want to open another ticket as woocommerce maybe a different issue. This is for stripe to wave using zapier problem. I could be wrong but I don’t want your issue to get overlooked if is separate.
  • Options

@queengeek thanks for that, I see your point. The reason I tagged on to this thread was due to having had the error initially start in which a Stripe to Wave Zap, hence I decided to buy the Woocommerce Zapier plugin thinking this would solve my issue but to no avail :o

• Options
    @Jarman aaahhh. I see.
  • Options

Hey @Jarman. In this particular situation, I do think it would be beneficial for you to open up a support ticket on this for more visibility (our Application Support team will be able to see this and work toward a solution). https://support.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/requests/new -- hope that helps!

• Options

I've been looking in to this at bit more. I think it may be related to Wave updates. I disconnected Wave from Zapier ( it was listed as version 2.2.19 ), reconnected and it listed as version 2.2.22. It appears to be working now but I don't want to do this every time there is an update. As far as I can see there is no easy way to see what version you are on, or a change log?