Fraud details being added on invoices

Tracyjersey1Tracyjersey1 Member Posts: 5

Has any one else and problems in last couple of days in that when you send an invoice , the recipient/customer receives invoice as normal from wave, however the account number is changed to a fraudulent one.
This happened to me , and my customer also received an email , supposedly from me to advise change of details?
My customer has paid this fraud account and its now in dispute.

Comments

• Tracyjersey1Tracyjersey1 Member Posts: 5

Ive found out its Wirecard Solutions Ltd who have the money!

• ZoeCZoeC Member Posts: 388 admin

Hey @Tracyjersey1, thanks for reaching out and I am sorry to hear that your customers have noticed some fraudulent activity. If you need any further assistance from us on this please contact us Here or message me directly, we are happy to help!

Hi Zoe, i did email wave straight away and have heard nothing all week!

• ZoeCZoeC Member Posts: 388 admin

Hey @Tracyjersey1, I will take a look for your email now and ensure that someone follows up asap!

thank you , that would be appreciated..

• GameOnGameOn Member Posts: 1

Hi there,

Ive had the exact same problem just now!! Who will be able to assist? As there is no contact number and only email.

Hi Gameon, no one from Wave has kept in touch with me at all!
    ive luckily had no more issues with this. It was a company though in UK!

• SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @Tracyjersey1 I'm really sorry to hear this! I'm glad it stopped but that is definitely less than ideal. Feel free to DM if something like this happens again and we should be able to ensure that you get responses.

@GameOn could you DM me with the email you're using in Wave, as well as the customer's email and invoice number? I know Wave will obfuscate what it believes to be sensitive information on an invoice, but it shouldn't then replace those numbers with other numbers (it usually replaces them with asterisks). With regards to phone numbers, we're currently unable to offer live support to countries outside of North America but we should still be responding to tickets within 1 business day.