Forum rules and regulations

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin

imageForum rules and regulations

Wavers are the heart of our Community. In order to ensure the success and safety of our Community, we operate with a set code of conduct. When you become a member, you are making a commitment to ad...

Read the full story here

edited April 27, 2019 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• OdedbyOdedby Member Posts: 2

Hi , i was trying to issue "Purchases by Vendor" report , but can get report for the 1st vendor only . How can i issue a report for 10-15 vendors ?
    Many thanks

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @Odedby. If you have bills that are created in Wave and associated with the particular vendors you are referring to.. all of the vendors should be appearing in that report. If you could send a screenshot of the report as an example, as well as the bills that you've created and have the vendors associated, that would be super helpful here.

• OdedbyOdedby Member Posts: 2

Hi Jamie
    Many thanks for your reply
    I will try to do some more homework , perhaps i am missing the point . I am a bit concerned to publish the data on the web forum as well .

• ThopThop Member Posts: 1

Can I use this as a way to take payments for services rendered as a credit repair company?

• ZoeCZoeC Member Posts: 388 admin

Hey @Thop, I'm afraid Wave does not support payment processing for credit repair businesses. This is stated in our Terms of us which you can read here, https://my.waveapps.com/terms/

• PieterPieter Member Posts: 0
    Good day, any possability to use Whatsapp to sent invoices, estimates and receipts to customers?
  • titusfrancistitusfrancis Member Posts: 1
    Hi noble house so hw can I used wave again money
  • EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hey @titusfrancis! Thanks for reaching out! Payments by Wave is only available to customers located in North America and selected countries that use Stripe, so this may be why you do not see the option in your account. We are sometimes confused with another platform called 'SendWave' that can be used to send money overseas, so I recommend checking out this link to see if it applies - https://www.sendwave.com/

• 5eNzzz5eNzzz Member Posts: 2

My question doesn't seem to be answered here. I over did it when I created my Chart of Accounts and am trying to delete an account I have never used. How do I start a thread that gets an answer to that? NOTE: I don't want to archive it; I want to delete it. As I said, I need to streamline the account list.

• CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hi there @5eNzzz , thanks for your message! In Wave, there's not an explicit 'delete' option for accounts created in Chart of Accounts. That said, if the accounts have never been used (aka there are no transactions in the accounts) as you've described, then when you click into Accounting > Chart of Accounts > click the pencil icon next to the account > click the check box next to 'Archive this account', then the account will disappear from the screen and not be able to be used, so it will essentially be deleted.

The reason we use the term archive is because, if an account has existing transactions but then is closed (for example), then archiving the account ensures that the transactions/data is retained, but no transactions in future can accidentally be assigned to a dead account. As mentioned though, if there are no transactions, then it will essentially just be deleted and will no longer appear in the accounts list there.

• 5eNzzz5eNzzz Member Posts: 2

Thank you very much!