Invoice didn't send

jasminew1397jasminew1397 Member Posts: 1
Hi, I am new to using Wave invoice so I’ve only just sent my first invoice. It’s marked as sent but the recipient has not received the email? Is it because the invoice is dated for tomorrow?

Comments

• ZoeCZoeC Member Posts: 388 admin

Hey @jasminew1397, thanks for reaching out and welcome to Wave! :smile:

Invoices you create will be sent as soon as you Approve Draft and Send Invoice, your client should receive it almost straight away. Can you ask them to check their junk & spam inboxes, sometimes they can get lost in there. You may also need to double check the email address. I hope this helps :smile:

• gracedcgracedc Member Posts: 1

I have the same case but the invoice I created is already approved and sent, but my customer didn't receive the invoice. Email address is correct and I also tried to resend it, still none. Please see screenshot.!

• JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Hey @gracedc and sorry to hear that your customer hasnt received the invoice through email! Typically in these cases the email has been sent but may be catching some filters in your customer's email inbox. First, can you have them whitelist the email address "mailer@waveapps.com"? This is the email address that the email would come from and they can also attempt to search their inbox using the search bar to see if they received it then. If this doesn't work, let us know and we can see what we can do to investigate this further